Dear diary,
We got dropped on this island by the pilot, and there are no adults! I met this little fat kid named Piggy; he has a funny name, we walked through the creepers and he tried to convince me that we crashed, but I don’t believe him. We walked through the forest that we landed in until we got to a beach, its motif of the tow sands seemed to go on forever, and we found a lagoon by a place where there was a bunch of palm trunks that were good for sitting on, so we decided that this would be where we had meetings, we went swimming in the lagoon. The water was so warm! I found something that Piggy called a conch shell. He wanted me to sound it like a trumpet and it made farting noises, and we laughed. Eventually though, it made a really loud noise and a bunch of boys came to the landing and we shared names, after that, the choir showed up their leader was a red head named Jack. A lot of kids wanted to go home, but I told them that we would be rescued eventually, and I decided that at the communion we needed a chief to make decisions until then. Everyone wanted me, except for the choir boys, I could tell that they were too scared of Jack to disobey him, and one of his kids decided to hold a vote, and there were 3 choices, Me, Jack, or Piggy. I won though. I thought that I would be a good leader because the little kids might listen to me and Jack might scare them, I felt bad for Jack though, when he lost the vote the pallor drained from his face, so I let him be in charge of the choir, he wanted them to be hunters. Everyone was curious if we were on an island or not, so I decided that we would explore, but before we left, Piggy told me he was upset when I told people that his name was Piggy, because he didn’t want to be called that anymore. I still feel kind of bad `bout breaking that proffer. Me, Jack and one of the choir boys named Simon who passed out when he got here, walked to the other side of the island and climbed up a mountain, you could see the whole island from the top, and we took the fastest route to the meeting area, and we came upon a little piglet caught among the creepers, Jack was going to kill it with his knife so we could eat it but he hesitated and it escaped the creepers and ran away, I could tell why he didn’t strike even though he said he was choosing where to strike, he was scared to see the blood spilled, and we went home eating berries and whatever edible thing we could find.
0 comments:
Post a Comment