BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Extra credit in class post

Choice 2 - Pretend you are one of the characters from the book and write a journal entry in their perspective. Your entry could be about events that happened one day or over a certain time period.

The perspective is of the character Scipio, The Thief Lord.

They're on to my secret.
They now know thanks to that snitch of a detective that I've told them nothing but lies about my past. How could I fit in with them if I didn't have a similar background? I was risking making my relationship with my father even worse, just to get them money to feed them and clothe them as well. I was the Thief Lord to them, not the annoying pest that I am to my dad. They gave me a place to feel in charge, like a responsible young man, but they were most of all my friends. Now that my father has eradicated them, there is nothing I can do to help them. I always feel absolutely helpless when up trying to argue something against my father. He's almost as stubborn as Bo, and speaking of Bo, Prosper will never forgive me for letting him fall into the clutches of his snotty aunt. I wonder if he thinks that its my fault? I hope not, I didn't do anything that would lead to the police finding them. I hope Bo makes their aunt, Esther was it, as miserable as possible and is as stubborn as he was to Prosper about when he wanted to come with us to go and steal the wing, and to the point to where he makes their lives as miserable as possible. My father is coming up the stairs, and he will demand to read what I have written in this journal, and I know that he will not be pleased about the things that I have written in this journal about him. So I must go for now.
~ Scipio

0 comments: