BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

IN CLASS WRITING RESPONSE

Choice 1 - Pretend you have special powers and are able to transform yourself into your book. Where would you put yourself and why? How would you being in the book change the story? Remember you are yourself in the book, not a character.

I would put myself in the Pallazo de San Marco. This way I would be able to look around and enjoy the most famous part of Venice, and possibly meet some of the orphans who the Thief Lord takes care of. If I managed to run into them, then I would make my way into the city, and try to get them to let me stay in their theater, and learn how to pickpocket.

After I did that, I would try to get Prosper and Bo's uncle and aunt, who are chasing them because when their mom died, they wanted to adopt them and send Prosper to a boarding school while keeping Bo at home, to believe that they have fled Venice, and moved nearby to a different city on the mainland of Italy. If that didn't work, I would try to complete the job where an old man wanted a giant wooden feather and would give 5 million Lire (currency in the book) if he could get it. With this money, I would get the group a pallazo and have them stay safely away in a place that the parents wouldn't expect them to be if they were runaway children.

0 comments: